We DO Talk about that Here
- This month we are joined by special guest Danielle Becker of Safe Passage Prevention to dive into Teen Dating Violence. We'll learn about how much it is really happening and […]
- Get ready to throw out everything you thought you knew about human trafficking. Human Trafficking is an issue that has recently become a buzzword, both in the media and in […]
- Incest is an often hushed topic that it is important to talk about so we can end it. Safe Place interviews Suzanne Isaza with the Sexual Assault Advocacy Network and […]
- This month's focus is Grace & Gratitude. We invite you to join us for a short interlude from our normal content to take some time to be intentional about Grace […]
- In honor of domestic violence awareness month, we are covering the subject of domestic violence with our special guest, Beth Kroger.
- We are wrapping up National Singles Week with a brand new podcast episode!Take a minute to celebrate you, and listen to us discuss how amazing you are, how we can […]
- We often have this idea that talking about consent and sex education can feel really scary or uncomfortable. However, consent talk can be easy, and even fun! In this episode, […]
GET IN TOUCH
Safe Place Sexual Assault Center
PO Box 235
Batesville, Indiana 47006
This project is supported in part (or in whole) by grant, 03215VAGX006403 from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office for Victims of Crime through the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute. Views contained herein are those of the author and do not represent the position of USDOJ or ICJI.
Need Help or Want to Donate? Contact us Today.