We DO Talk about that Here
- Join the Safe Place advocates for an insightful conversation with special guest, Paul Satchwill where we talk about Men's Mental Health and Pride month. Special thanks to artist Kao […]
- We are joined by special guest Olga Trujillo in a conversation about survivorship and Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). Perhaps one of the most stigmatized mental health diagnoses, Olga walks us […]
- We are in the midst of Sexual Assault Awareness Month with the theme of We Can Build Safe Online Spaces! We recorded a conversation with our Prevention Coordinators, Danielle and […]
- Often we forget that child sexual abuse survivors grow up into adults who are still struggling with the effects of the abuse. In this episode, we talk with special guest, […]
- The Safe Place advocates chat with Shawn Holtel from Empowered Paths Health Coaching about the therapeutic benefits of Ayurveda and Yoga.
- This month we are joined by special guest Danielle Becker of Safe Passage Prevention to dive into Teen Dating Violence. We'll learn about how much it is really happening and […]
- Get ready to throw out everything you thought you knew about human trafficking. Human Trafficking is an issue that has recently become a buzzword, both in the media and in […]
- Incest is an often hushed topic that it is important to talk about so we can end it. Safe Place interviews Suzanne Isaza with the Sexual Assault Advocacy Network and […]
- This month's focus is Grace & Gratitude. We invite you to join us for a short interlude from our normal content to take some time to be intentional about Grace […]
- In honor of domestic violence awareness month, we are covering the subject of domestic violence with our special guest, Beth Kroger.
GET IN TOUCH
Safe Place Sexual Assault Center
PO Box 235
Batesville, Indiana 47006
This project is supported in part (or in whole) by grant, 03215VAGX006403 from the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Office for Victims of Crime through the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute. Views contained herein are those of the author and do not represent the position of USDOJ or ICJI.
Need Help or Want to Donate? Contact us Today.